This workshop is for you if:
- You struggle to maintain a healthy weight.
- Fed up of yo-yo dieting.
- Have a poor relationship with food.
- Are confused about nutrition.
- Are confused about which exercise is best.
- Find it difficult to make positive food choices.
- Always feel tired.
- Need help understanding calories.
- Need help with self love and care.
- Find it difficult to control stress and emotions.
During these workshops you will gain knowledge and tools to overcome the daily challenges that you face. You will learn that there is no such food as ‘good’ or ‘bad’ food. Have an understanding of internal and external cues to hunger and learn how to manage them. I will arm you with knowledge about hormones and how they affect your hunger and you’ll have a better understanding of calories. We’ll look at different types of exercise and how they benefit you.
The workshop will give you an opportunity to meet other like minded people to share advice and support. It is intended as a motivational group where you’ll receive in depth knowledge, support and literature.