Run further with the right attitude. Here’s my top 5 tips:
1) Have a ‘go-to’ Route – environment plays an important part in enjoyment of the run.
2) Get a running buddy – having someone to run with makes time go quickly.
3) Be prepared – if you plan to run after work, get changed as soon as you get home. If you plan to run in the morning, get your kit out ready.
4) Get the right tunes – motivational music whilst running can improve your performance by 20%.
5) Change your terrain – pounding pavements can be boring, add in some trail, treadmill, track, cross country or mud!