1 1/2 Cups rolled oats
1/4 cup Greek Yoghurt
1/4 Cup semi skimmed milk
3 Large eggs
1 1/2 Tsps baking powder
- Put all the ingredients into a blend and blitz until smooth.
- Heat a pan or skillet over a medium heat.
- Brush lightly with olive oil or melt a little butter in the pan.
- Once hot, pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot pan and shape into a round. Cook for 3 minutes on one side and flip and continue to cook other the other side.
- Once cooked, transfer to some foil and keep warm in a low heated oven until the remaining pancakes are cooked.
- Serve with banana, fruit, honey or toppings of your choice.