- 100g plain flour
- 2 large eggs
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tbsp of sunflower oil
- Whisk the eggs and oil together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Gradually whisk the flour and continue to mix until it reaches a firm consistency.
- Add the milk slowly until you have a smooth batter. If the batter is too thick, add a splash of water. I
- Heat a frying pan with a drop of oil.
- Once the pan is smoking, add a spoonful of mixture, enough to coat the pan.
- Lift the side of the pan slightly to check the colour. When it is golden, turn the pancake.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.